I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 25 October 2013

This week I have been reading tomorrow when the war began. I'm up to page 100 and it has gone really good so far. My favorite part is when they go into the show ground because they see lights there and when they got there they started to sneak around. When they went into the shed because they were being chased it was making me think what's going to happen next that's what Made me want to read more. When they were being chased I thought to my self oh my goshare they going to die then I kept reading they solders shot in every place they called BANG!! BANG!! The gun shoots BANG!!. The part I didn't like is when they were being chased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.